- Enjoy a drive along the high atlas and its wonders
- Guided walking tour of kasbah ait ben haddou
- Explore the oasis of the south
- Visit of gorges in dades and toudra valleys
- Camel trek in Merzouga dunes for sunset and sunrise
- Sleep in nomadic tent under the stars
- Enjoy a drive along the biggest oasis of draa valley
Desert tour from marrakech in 4 days
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Skoura – Rose Valley – Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges
– Morning departure from your hotel / riad in Marrakech, 8:00 and direction through the High Atlas Mountains. There will be opportunities to stop and take photos.Continuons panoramic views across the valley and Oumila drove along the beautiful road to arrive at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, classified as World Heritage by UNISCO and the seat of the powerful Glaouitribe . Here you will stop for lunch. Arrival at Ouarzazate and visit film studios and Kasbah Taourirte residence of the Pasha of Marrakech is a symbol of the time lords of the Atlas. Then, the day continues to Dades Gorge via the oasis of Skoura and the Valley of Roses, visit the gorges . Overnight in KsabaLamrani in Toudra
Day 2 :Todra Gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Merzouga
– Morning departure for TodraGorge , after visiting the gorges, we headed to the village of Merzouga via Tinjdad . Stop for lunch and continue through the town of Erfoud and Rissani . In the afternoon you can take a ride on a camel for two hours in the Sahara.Vous Enjoy the sunset on the backs of camels at the top of the dunes is spectacular (250m ) Erg Chebbi arrival at your camp camp / Berber tent , dinner and night with a show at the foot of the dunes in nomad tent .
Day 3 :Merzouga – Alnif – Tazarine – NQob – Zagora
– If you wake up early enough, you can watch the spectacle of sunrise, when the color of the dunes and the play of shadows are an impressive sight. The route continues along the Draa Valley through the village or Tazzarine( featured in the movie “Babel” ) , the beautiful pictures of landscapes in small atlas has not missed . Stop for lunch in a panoramic restaurant N’Qob . In the afternoon the journey takes us Tanasikht , continue along the road of the old caravans and discover the true Draa valley with towering palms and ancient villages. At the end of the afternoon , we stopped for the night in Zagora in a kasbah
Day 4 : Zagora – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
– After a hearty breakfast in your accommodation , we head towards the village Agdez visit the Kasbah Tamnougalte before returning to Ouarzazate via the Tizi -n- Tinfifte ( 1660m ) . Once in Ouarzazate, cross a dirt at the Oasis of Fint nestled between the mountains track, a hidden gem that offers pleasure. Return to Marrakech, through the village of MerzganeIghrem and cross the Tizi -n- Tichka to arrive in Marrakech late afternoon.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- A/C 4WD or Minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Half-Board accommodations
- Camel trek (one per person)
- 1 night in berber tent
- Bottled water
- Tips & Personal purchases