- Enjoy a drive through the ticka pass in the high atlas
- Guided walking tour in Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Explore the old kasbahs and oasises
- Visit of Dades and Toudra gorges
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi for sunset and sunrise
- Sleep in desert camp under berber nomadic tent
- Enjoy the landscapes and the villages while driving to Fes
Tour from marrakech to fes 3 days
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas Mountains –Kasbahs – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges
Departure from Marrakech, in the morning, toDades gorges. On the way we will cross the High Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizin’Tichka, wading through numerous villages of Berber nomads who inhabit the zona.Continuaremos via Ouarzazate crossing the Valley of Roses, to get into the Dades gorges where begins the “road of the thousand kasbahs”. Dades Valley accommodation and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Merzouga
Breakfast at the hotel. We headed to the Todra Gorge, where you can take a pleasant walk between its imposing canyon walls more than 200 meters, until the departure to the desert through the palm grove of Tafilalet. Arrival at the hotel on foot dunes, where you can walk the fine sand of the Erg Chebbi, relax and enjoy this breathtaking scenery. There we will find the camel and a camel man waiting for us, 1 hour and a half of camel ride wading through sand dunes to the heart of the desert to watch the beautiful sunset. Wrapped by the Great Dune, and enjoying the music of drums, dinner and Moroccan tea, you can see the immense sky of stars and sleep in nomadic tents.
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – Errachidia – Azrou – Fez
After returning to the camels and showering, we headed Rissani, first imperial city of Morocco. Then we go through Erfoud, the village where the whole issue related to fossil focuses. We pass the Ziz Valley with panoramic views of palm trees and gorges. Once past the Tizi-n-Talghomt, then we go through Ifrane (called the Moroccan Switzerland) and arrive at Fez, Morocco’s cultural capital. Fez arrive in the afternoon. Transfer to your hotel and end of our services.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- Air conditioned 4WD or Minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Half-Board accommodations
- Camel trek in Merzouga dunes
- 1 night in nomadic tent
- Bottled water during the tour
NOT INCLUDED ?
- Tips and Personal expenses