Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakech
Ride in the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on this day trip from Marrakesh to the waterfalls of Ouzoud, the highest waterfalls in North Africa.
You will travel through a landscape of hilly foothills and olive groves, and then enjoy your free time to relax near the 110 m (330 ft) high waterfalls.
- Discover the beauty of the waterfalls of Ouzoud and admire the monkeys who live there.
- Visit the typical Berber villages located in the High Atlas.
- Guided hiking tour with local guide to explore the waterfalls.
- Discover the life style of the local people.
- Settle in a local restaurant to enjoy a traditional tagine.
Itinerary of Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakesh:
Admire the natural wonders of Morocco during a Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakesh.
Travel in the Atlas Mountains by 4×4 or minivan and admire the beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls 110 meters high, Cross the river on a houseboat manual pull, visit one of the cafes at the edge of the water, or go see the monkeys magots that live in the lush vegetation of the valley around the river.
With the convenience of pre-booked transportation, this trip to Ouzoud falls is a great day out to escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh.
Take pictures from different points of view and, if you wish, visit caves that house watermills fed by the falls.
Try to spot prickly macaques or rainbows and enjoy lunch at a restaurant along the shady paths to the Ouzoud waterfalls.
Explore the Ouzoud waterfalls with local guide and enjoy a guided hiking to waterfalls.
Return to Marrakesh by the end of the afternoon.
Why book with us?
- Best price guaranteed
- Customer service available 24/7
- Best selection of activities
- Quick and easy booking
- The best value for money
- More than 300 customers satisfied in 2018