Marrakesh guided tour explore palaces and souks
Description of the best Marrakesh guided city tour
Discover the Medina of Marrakesh in this private guided city tour with an official professional art historin guide, and go to the discovery of the Souks.
Learn more about the unique industries of the old city of Marrakesh.
Visit the city gates, palaces, tombs, and the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia Palace, the Majorelle Garden, the “Koranic School” Medersa ben Youssef. Finish on the Djemaa el-Fna square, with its snake charmers, musicians and story tellers.
During this day you will leave in the morning to the historic visit of Marrakesh accompanied by an official guide who will take you to explore the main sites and highlights of the city: palaces, Mosques, Koranic schools, the museums and the labyrinth markets in the old Medina.
Medersa ben Youssef, a magnificent example of Moorish architecture and the largest Koranic school in all of Morocco.
- Discover the labyrinth of the Marrakesh Medina
- Bahia Palace, with its magnificent ceilings and terraces
- Saadian tombs, famous for their beautiful complex decorations
- a walk in the Jewish quarter of the medina and the Koutoubia mosque
- the most famous district of Marrakesh, the Jemaa el Fna square, a UNESCO site and one of the most famous places in the world
- the botanic gardens of Majorel and the Berber art museum
- Enjoy a traditional lunch by the river in a local restaurant
Itinerary of Marrakesh guided city tour:
The pearl of the South: the must-see city of southern Morocco, Marrakesh is a world tourist attraction.
The ocher city offers a show out of the ordinary: classified world heritage by UNESCO with its place Jema El Fnaa or come storytellers, snake charmers, healers, dancers, acrobats, musicians… mingle with the sweet scents of spices.
- Souks & Crafts
- Architecture & Culture
- Heritage & Hospitality
After lunch, the excursion will continue with a walk in the Jewish quarter of the medina and the Koutoubia mosque.
The visit will end in perhaps the most famous district of Marrakesh, the Jemaa el Fna square, a UNESCO site and one of the most famous squares in the world.
Moving from one vendor to another with your guide, you’ll have the opportunity to see storytellers, snake charmers, musicians, dancers and more.
In the afternoon, the square fills with food stalls offering a variety of Moroccan products and sweets.
A tradition on Jemaa el Fna square is to drink tea at sunset on one of the nearby cafe terraces.
Why book with us?
- Best price guaranteed
- Customer service available 24/7
- Best selection of activities
- Quick and easy booking
- The best value for money
- More than 300 customers satisfied in 2018