- Enjoy the beauty of the Ouzoud Waterfalls and see the resident monkeys
- Discover the typical Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
- Relax at a local restaurant and taste traditional Berber tagine
- Enjoy a delicious Moroccan tagine
- visit a berber villages on the road to waterfalls
- visit of argan cooperative run by women
About 170 km from Marrakech is one of the most beautiful places, the Cascades of Ozoud one of the points of more geological interest of the Middle Atlas with a natural landscape and its waterfalls of more than 100 meters of waterfall that cause much curiosity to the traveler and that without a doubt are the most spectacular in North Africa, it is a garden in the middle of nowhere, its clay soils are cracked by the drought and suddenly we see a green path leading to the waterfalls, they are not bigger or the largest in the world, but they are overwhelming.
Before going down to the heart of the waterfalls we can peek into the void from where the river rushes, the view and the roar is spectacular and admire the water that falls from the top and when hitting the rocks it diffuses creating a rainbow when the sunlight.
We can walk contemplating the vegetation, the fauna and its macaques that run around its trees.
We will spend a day in the middle of nature outside of the city.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver/guide
- Air conditioned 4WD or Minivan
- Guided hike of the waterfalls
NOT INCLUDED ?
- Lunch and drinks