- Drive through the High Atlas Mountains and the majestic Tizi Ntichka pass
- Visit the legendary world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Explore the fint Oasis in Ouarzazate
- Discover the berber culture and traditions by visiting a berber family house
- Visit of cinema studios and cinema museum in Ouarzazate
- Visit of Kasbah taourirte a UNESCO world heritage
190 from Marrakech and crossing of the high mountains of the atlas by the col of tichka through a landscape was breath taking found the Kasbah of Ait ben haddou , a complex of clay and stone surrounded by walls with giant doors, inside there are servel homes and buildings beautifully done. This complex in one of the most beautiful places in southern of morocco, declared world heritage by UNESCO.
The beauty of this region is certainly regarded by films producers who have done several shoots which was the last GLADIATOR. The films are set up for people in the Kasbah one source of income for the most essential work; they perform as extras in various movies.
In this area between the mountains of the atlas and Sahara desert, we can find several Kasbahs forming small Berber villages
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- Air conditioned 4WD or Minivan
- English speaking driver/Guide
- Bottled water
- Guided tour of Kasbah ait ben haddou
NOT INCLUDED ?
- Lunche and drinks