- Admire the fascinating Berber villages of the 3 valleys
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the high atlas mountains
- Challenge the hikes and enjoy the real Berber hospitality
- Discover the traditions and culture of berbers
- Enjoy a meal by the river in ourika valley
Day trip to 3 valleys from Marrakech will take us to the heart of the Atlas Mountains, starting from the big Dam ofLallaTakerkoust and the great atlas. We find ourselves at the foot of Toubkal, the highest mountain of Morocco and second highest pick in Africa (over 4161 meters), then get the small town of Tahanaout(The second Valley) that meets twice a week (Tuesday and Saturday) farmers in the region to the great souk. If it’s Souk (market) day then we will stop to visit the souks. After that, we will continue to Ourika Valley; Green Valley where we will take some amazing photos, here you will stop for lunch and start climbing to visit the Seven Waterfalls with a professional local guide.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air conditioned 4wd or Minivan
- Guided hike in Ourika valley
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees
NOT INCLUDED ?
- Lunch and Drinks