Camel ride marrakech
Discover the vast and rugged Palm Grove and Rock Desert of Marrakech from a unique perspective: the back of a Malian camel.On this 2-hour camel ride adventure, you will escape the city of Marrakech and explore the countryside, following in the footsteps of caravans that have done so for centuries. Don a traditionalcheich (protective turban veil) and ride through authentic villages and green palm groves, where you will get to observe how the locals outside the Marrakech city center live.
Along the way, stop for a break to enjoy sips of lovely mint tea, surrounded by the unique landscape of sand, palm trees, and grass.
IMPORTANT INFO :
- Children aged 12 and younger must ride on the same camel with an adult.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
What is included?
- Pick up and return services form your accommodation
- Guided tour of Palm Groves
- English – Speaking driver/ guide
- Mint tea
- Camel guide druing the tour
What is not included?